Current Position Openings
Darton State College is a progressive, rapidly growing State College within the State of Georgia. Darton State College, one of the newest State Colleges within the University System of Georgia (USG) is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award Baccalaureate and Associate degrees and certificates. The Commission on Colleges has classified Darton State College as a Level II Institution. The main campus is located in the major city of Albany, with five satellite higher education centers in the state.
Darton recruits both nationally and internationally. Opened in 1966, Darton State College has experienced a growth rate of over 93% since 2001 and currently enrolls over 6,100 students in Baccalaureate, transfer, two-year associate degree programs and one-year career certificate programs. (View Darton’s current descriptions of employee positions.) Darton State College also offers a comprehensive continuing education program.
Albany is ideally located to allow for trips to the Florida and Georgia beaches, Atlanta, and the mountains of north Georgia. The area is blessed with an abundance of water allowing for a variety of water sports and activities. Follow this link for more Albany Area information.
- Dean of Students/Director of Residence Life
- Director of Plant Operations
- Information Technology Auditor
- Director of Legal Affairs
Full Time Faculty Positions
Part Time Faculty Positions
- Admissions Specialist-Internal Applicants ONLY
- Training & Technical Assistance Coordinator
- Division Online Support Specialist
- Part-time Writing Center Assistant
- Assistant Testing Coordinator
- Director of Financial Aid (Extended)
- Banner Database Administrator
Darton State College is an Affirmative Action/
Equal Employment Opportunity Institution